£7.90 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£7.90 p/h | 20-40 hrs | Days, Nights or Rotation| Elderly & Dementia Care
A very small elderly and dementia care home on the outskirts of Basingstoke is currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants/HCAs to join their team, with full or part-time contracts available.
Details of the Healthcare Assistant positions and what the home is offering:
- Permanent contracts from 20 to 40 hours per week depending on your requirements
- Hourly rates of £7.90
- Shifts of 8am – 2pm, 2pm - 8pm, 8pm – 8am or sleeping night shifts
The role will involve providing all aspects of personal care and support to residents in the home, ensuring person centred care plans are followed and updated.
Applicants for these Healthcare Assistant positions should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or a recognised equivalent)
- Demonstrate some experience working in a caring role, ideally within the elderly care home sector
- Able to undertake all aspects of personal care in a manner which retains the dignity and promotes the independence of service users
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back