Belfast, County Down
£8.91 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Residential Care
£8.91 p/h | FT or PT Hours - Long & Short Shifts | Elderly & Disability Care | Experience Preferred
A private nursing home in East Belfast is currently looking to recruit experienced HCA/Care Assistants, with both full and part-time hours available.
The home is at the heart of the local community and offers elderly care in addition to more specialised care to younger adults who are living with disabilities.
Details of this Care Assistant position and what the home is offering:
- Permanent contracts to work full or part-time hours, with up to 35 hours per week available
- Flexible shifts, with long and short day shifts available, or 8 – 8 night shifts
- Competitive pay rates of £8.91 per hour, plus paid breaks
- A company pension scheme and 5.6 weeks annual leave (or the pro-rata equivalent for part-time hours)
- Free staff uniforms, on-site parking and ongoing training opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a caring role is beneficial for this role
- Ideally you will have completed NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and medication training, or you will be willing to undertake this
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back