Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£7.83 - £8 p/h | 36 Hrs | Days or Nights | Small Elderly & Dementia Home
An experienced Healthcare Assistant is required to join a small elderly and dementia nursing home in Bristol, with full time hours available on flexible shifts.
Details of this Healthcare Assistant NVQ 2 position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Fantastic rates of pay of £7.83 to £8 per hour depending on experience
• Flexible shifts on days, nights, evenings and weekends
• A fantastic working environment
The role will involve providing all aspects of personal care and support to residents in the home, ensuring person centred care plans are followed and updated.
Applicants for this Healthcare Assistant NVQ 2 post should meet the following person specification:
• You must be working towards or have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or a recognised equivalent
• Demonstrate experience working in care environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident undertaking personal care duties and able to provide a professional, caring service which maintains the dignity of service users
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the service
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.