£9.11 to £9.21 per Hour
Non-nursing, Residential Care
£9.11 to £9.21 per Hour | Full and Part Time Shifts | Day and Night Shifts
A leading care home in the Dover area is looking for Healthcare Assistants to join their ever-growing care team, on either a part or full-time basis.
About the Healthcare Assistant role and what the home is offering:
- Both full and part-time shifts are available on a permanent contract
- Day and night shifts
- A competitive hourly pay of £9.11 for a Healthcare Assistant and £9.21 for a Senior Healthcare Assistant
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As a Healthcare Assistant you will undertake routine tasks related to individual’s health and wellbeing. Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs.
What we’re looking for in a Healthcare Assistant:
- Have relevant HCA qualifications (Level 2 or above)
- Previous care experience in a UK care home is desired
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- A desire to provide a high level of care to residents
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually when needed
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back