Healthcare Assistant – Theatres
Westminster, Central London
£20,000 - £24,000 per Annum
£20,000 - £24,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days | Great Benefits | Previous Theatres Experience Essential
A leading private cosmetic clinic in Westminster has two exciting opportunities for Healthcare Assistants with experience in theatres to join their Theatres Departments.
One position is available in Theatres and the other in Recovery.
These are full-time, permanent positions and details of the Theatres Healthcare Assistant positions are as follows:
- 40 hours per week, currently worked as 5 days but soon will change to 4 X 10 hour day shifts per week, between Monday and Saturday
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave per year
- An excellent working environment with regular team-building and social events, staff recognition programmes and staff committees to ensure employees ideas are heard
- Staff discounts on treatments for friends and family
- A company pension scheme and subsidised private healthcare
- The opportunity for real career progression and professional development within a leading organisation
The role will entail providing support to ensure the efficient running of the operating department, recovery and discharge areas.
As part of the wider theatres team, you will assist with patient transportation, ensuring cleanliness and that equipment is maintained, complete relevant paperwork and any other duties required to keep the department running smoothly.
What the clinic is looking for in a Healthcare Assistant:
- Proven experience working in an operating theatre, ideally within the private sector
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Care, ideally also with a level 3 qualification
- Committed to delivering the best possible standards of patient care and safety
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back