Barnstaple, North Devon
£55,000 per Annum
POJ2394 – Home Manager
Barnstaple, North Devon
£55,000 p/a (NHS Band 8B) | 40 Hours – Days | Care Home with Nursing | Outstanding CQC
A Care Home with Nursing on the outskirts of Barnstaple requires a Registered Manager to lead the team and develop the service as Home Manager.
The home provides general nursing, elderly, and physical disability to older adults from throughout the local area with modern facilities and a great team already in place.
Details of this Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week,
• An annual salary of £55,000 with a potential bonus of up to £7,000 dependant on hitting financial and occupancy targets
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing support from regional management
• Life Assurance
• Staff discount scheme for a range of on-line and high street discounts
• Professional development opportunities and a fantastic working environment
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Registered Manager with Diploma Level 5/7, NVQ 4.
• Ideally be RNLD, RMA, RMN or RGN NMC Qualified.
• From a strong background in elderly care, with previous experience as a Nursing Home Registered Manager
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back