£50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
AL4982 – Home Manager
£50,000 – In line with NHS Band 8 Earnings | 40 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits | Good CQC
A leading elderly nursing home on the outskirts of Coventry currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to lead their team and develop the service.
The large home provides elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading care groups.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility for evenings, weekends and on-call due to the seniority of the post
• A basic annual salary in the region of £50,000
• A comprehensive induction programme, ongoing learning and development prospects.
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD and have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• Ideally from a strong background in elderly care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager in a large home
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back