Home Manager Diploma Level 5
£42,000 per Annum
£42,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Service |Management |
My client provides exceptional living environments for their residents in their care homes across the UK. They currently have a vacancy for a Home Manager with Diploma Level 5 to join their team and run the elderly and dementia service in Worcester.
Details of this Home Manager Diploma Level 5 vacancy:
• 40 hours per week on days
• A competitive annual salary of £42,000
• An excellent working environment in a beautiful home
As Home Manager Diploma Level 5, you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants for this Home Manager Diploma Level 5 should meet the following criteria:
• An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
• A strong and assertive manager, ideally with quality improvement experience
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back