Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£30,000 per hour | Full-Time Contract | Day Shifts | “Good” CQC Rating | Residential Home
A small, fully CQC compliant residential home in Dudley is looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager to help lead and develop their home.
The service provides specialist learning and physical disability care packages.
About the Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £30,000
• A full-time permanent contract on day shifts
• Private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• Generous annual leave allowance
• A range of financial benefits and salary sacrifice schemes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• NMC registration fees are covered
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational, and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach, and support the care, nursing teams.
What we’re looking for in a Home Manager:
• Previous management experience within a UK care home is preferred
• Qualified with RMN/NVQ/SVQ Level 4/RMA/Diploma Level 5
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.