£51,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£51,000 Per Annum (NHS Band 8) | Days | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered |
A leading Glenrothes nursing home currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in care home management to lead their team and develop the service.
The large home provides elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading care groups.
What we are offering:
• A fantastic annual salary of £51,000, which is in line with NHS Band 8 salary earnings
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• Private healthcare cover for yourself and contributory cover for your family
• Company stakeholder pension scheme
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Group life assurance cover
• Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
The large home offers general nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager in a large home
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back