Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£59,500 p/a (Band 8b Equivalent) | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Greenock area currently requires an exceptional Home Manager to to lead their established team and develop the service.
The home provides a modern environment for residents to enjoy in a riverside setting and maintains excellent standards of care and quality of life.
Details of this Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on days
• A great annual salary in the region of £59,500 (Band 8b Equivalent) with a Home Managers recognition scheme
• Company events
• 5% pension contribution
• Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
• Recognition scheme
• Life insurance and death in service benefit
• Discounted or free food
• On-site parking
• Ongoing personal and professional development
• Wellness programmes
As Home Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of this care home, leading the team and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff whilst supporting the team to deliver day to day against key performance indicators.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• RMN/RNLD/NON NURSE/NVQ5/RGN qualifications considered (Nursing Home experience required if non-nurse qualified)
• UK NMC pin if Nurse qualified
• Experience as a manager in a large operation care environment
• A strong leader and able to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management in addition to being able to effectively manage budgets and resources
• Excellent understanding of Care Inspectorate essential standards and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.