£65,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£65,000 per Annum (NHS Band 8C) | 40 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Staff Benefits
A 110 bedded nursing home in the Hanley area is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse join their management team working as Nursing Home Manager, on a full-time permanent basis.
The home strives to provide the highest level of specialist care for their residents with elderly and dementia related frailties.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £65,000 which comes to an annual salary of NHS Band 8C
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
• A range of fantastic leisure and high street discounts
• Indemnity insurance
• Refer a friend scheme worth up to £250
• Free staff uniform
• NMC and DBS renewal fees covered by us
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we’re looking for in the Nursing Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and be able to manager and adhere to budgets
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back