£60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£60,000 per annum – NHS Band 8B Equivalent | 40 Hours p/w – Days | Great Benefits
A 50 bedded care home in the Inverness area is looking to recruit a Home Manger to lead their service.
The home provides elderly, dementia and physical disability care in a modern, luxury setting and offers residents excellent quality of life and standards of care.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the home has to offer:
• Fantastic salary of up to £60,000 per annum which equates to NHS Band 8b rates of pay
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A very supportive team already in place
• Private healthcare for yourself and contributory cover for your family
• A range of fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• NMC renewal fees paid and PVG covered by us
• Free staff uniforms
• Group life assurance cover
• Refer a friend scheme (£250 per referral)
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Home Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of this large home, leading the team, and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote the home within the local area to maintain occupancy and profitability.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Possess excellent working knowledge of safeguarding legislation, CQC requirements and quality standards and their practical implementation
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back