£60000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8b) | 40 Hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | RNLD/RGN/RMN qualifications considered | £5000 Welcome Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Home Manager to lead and develop a leading Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care home in the Inverness area.
The home offers residential, nursing and nursing memory care for the those living with dementia, as well as care and support for people with learning difficulties.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• A fantastic annual salary of £60,000, which is in line with NHS Band 8b rates of pay, and a £5000 welcome bonus
• Discounts on high street stores, entertainment and food and drink
• Award winning training and development
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Have the Registered Managers Award Level 4 or Leadership and Management in Care Level 4/5 or be willing to study for it
• Proven management and leadership experience
• Good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role and demonstrate a positive, proactive and enthusiastic approach to leading and developing the home
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.