Nursing Home, Mental Health
£52,000 per annum – Band 8a/8b Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Home Manager to lead and develop a leading North Ayrshire nursing home.
The home provides elderly and dementia nursing care in a modern, homely setting and provides residents with a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
Details of this Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A fantastic annual salary of £52,000, which equates to NHS Band 8a/8b rates of pay
• Paid NMC Pin renewal and the cost of your PVG check covered
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
• A supportive working environment
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Have completed a recognised qualification in management such as NVQ Level 5/Diploma Level 5/Registered Managers Award
• A strong leader and able to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment on 0131 357 6797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.