£45000 to £50000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
JMJ1553 – Home Manager
£45000 to £50000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | Performance Related Bonus | 40 hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home
A vacancy has arisen in a leading Leicester nursing home for a Home Manager to lead and develop the service.
The home is fully CQC compliant and caters to older adults with 24-hour care needs due to age-related frailties, dementia and disabilities.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contract to work 40 hours a week on day shifts only.
• A fantastic annual salary offered at £45000 to £50000 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 8a rates
• Performance related bonus for occupancy and compliance
• A fantastic working environment in a modern setting
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What we are looking for:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ4/Diploma Level 7/NVQ3/Diploma Level 5/RMA - Registered Managers Award
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back