Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£24000 to £26900 per annum | 40 hours per week | Days | Good CQC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Home Manager to lead a small, private nursing home in the Bedford area.
What is offered and details of this Home Manager position:
• 40 hours per week
• Great salary offered from £24000 to £26900 per annum
• Days only
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life.
What our client is looking for in a Home Manager:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
• Well organised with strong communication skills
• Ability to manage, prioritise and organise own work load and use initiative
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.