Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£55000 to £60000 per annum (Negotiable depending on experience) | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | RGN/RMN/RMA qualifications considered
A fantastic vacancy has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to lead and develop a privately owned nursing home in Pinner.
My client is a highly reputable healthcare provider, and they offer first class nursing care to their elderly residents.
About the Home Manager role and what the home’s offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A competitive pay of £55000 to £60000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
• NEST Pension scheme
• 20 holidays (Not including bank holidays). Increases after 5 years of employment
• Free parking
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience, and skills our client require in a Home Manager:
• NMC qualified registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), or have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as The Registered Managers Award
• A high level of deputy management experience in an elderly/dementia environment with a good clinical knowledge
• Ideally experience of networking and marketing
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a real passion for providing high quality care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.