Home Manager / RGN
Bromley, Greater London
£45,000 per Annum
40 hrs p/wk | Days Only | £45,000 p/a | Staff Benefits
A medium sized, elderly nursing care home in the Bromley area currently requires an experienced Care Home Manager (RGN) to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Home Manager RGN post and what our client is offering:
- Competitive annual salary of £45,000
- Permanent contract working 40 hours per week on days
- Work place pension
- NMC Revalidation support
- Ongoing training and development
As Home Manager RGN you will be responsible for the effective management of staff, budgets and resources in addition to driving forward improvements to achieve full regulatory compliance and ensuring service users receive a high-quality, safe and effective service.
Applicants for this Home Manager RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Proven experienced as a CQC Registered Manager with good knowledge of CQC and care standards
- Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role and demonstrate this through a stable employment history
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back