Home Manager RGN/RMN
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£45,000 - £50,000 p/a | 40 hrs | 35+ Bedded Elderly & Dementia Home
An experienced, RGN or RMN Nursing Home Manager is required to lead and develop a small elderly and dementia nursing home in Andover.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week
- Day shifts only, with occasional weekends and evenings required for quality monitoring purposes
- A great annual salary from £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- A strong regional management structure to support you in your role
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in an elderly care environment
- Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back