Home Manager RGN/RMN
£44,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£44,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Small Dementia Care Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager, ideally from a background in dementia care is required to lead and develop a small dementia care home in Aylesbury.
The home is fully CQC compliant and is owned and operated by a national charity, and the ethos of improving the quality of life of older people is at the heart of all they do.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- £44,000 per annum
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Free DBS and free meals whilst on duty
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a UK care home setting
- Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements and able to build positive relationships with regulators and local authorities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back