Home Manager RGN/RMN
£45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Mental Health & Disability Care | Good CQC | Experienced Deputy Manager Considered
An experienced RGN or RMN with management experience in care homes is required to work as Registered Home Manager, covering two small mental health and disability care homes located on the same site in Bedford.
Details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN post and what our client is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of £45,000
- 40 hours per week
- Day shifts only
As Home Manager RGN/RMN you will be responsible for the effective management of staff, budgets and resources in addition to driving forward improvements to achieve full regulatory compliance and ensuring service users receive a high-quality, safe and effective service.
You will manage a total of 35 beds, with one home providing residential care and the other providing nursing care. Both services are already fully CQC compliant and this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to make the next step in your career.
Applicants for this Home Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a management or leadership position within a UK care home setting, with experience at a minimum of Deputy Manager level
- Ideally experienced in a managerial role within mental health services
- Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role and demonstrate this through a stable employment history
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back