Home Manager RGN/RMN
£50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£50,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Management | Excellent Benefits Package
One of the UK’s leading and most prestigious providers of adult care services is looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager to work at their fully compliant, small elderly and dementia care home in Biggleswade.
Details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary of £50,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous Benefits Package
The ideal candidate for this Home Manager RGN/RMN role will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered as Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- It is essential you have at least 3 years proven track record of successful care home management, a relevant professional qualification, good knowledge of care standards, CQC Policies and Procedures compliance, strong leadership and effective management skills.
- Good knowledge of financial / budget controls
- Sound working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Health and Safety and Safeguarding legislation
In return you will be offered a fantastic working environment, strong support and a generous benefits package. There will be plenty of opportunities for career development and the chance to get involved with innovative care projects.
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364 for more information.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back