Home Manager RGN/RMN
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management is required to lead a small private nursing home in Bolton.
The fully CQC compliant home is independently owned and operated, and offers elderly nursing, dementia and disability nursing care in a home from home environment.
Details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN position:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible hours, usually working office hours but with 1 night and 1 weekend per month required for quality monitoring purposes
- A great annual salary of £40,000
The home already has a strong team in place, and as Home Manager RGN/RMN, you will take the lead on all clinical services within the home in addition to leading and developing the care and nursing teams and managing budgets.
What our client is looking for in a Home Manager:
- Qualified Nurse – Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Experienced as a manager within a UK nursing home environment with a proven track record of success
- Flexible to work occasional nights and weekends and to meet the needs of the home
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back