Home Manager RGN/RMN
£50,000 to £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£50,000 - £60,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Good CQC | Current Management Experience Essential
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management is required to lead a large private nursing home in Haslemere.
The fully CQC compliant home is independently owned and operated, and offers elderly nursing, dementia and disability nursing care in a home from home environment.
Details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN position:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• A competitive annual salary of £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
• Day shifts only
• A fantastic opportunity to lead a fully CQC compliant care home
The home already has a strong team in place and as Home Manager RGN/RMN, you will take the lead on all clinical services within the home in addition to leading and developing the care and nursing teams and managing budgets.
What our client is looking for in their Home Manager RGN/RMN:
• Current NMC registration as Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate a good background and experience of running a CQC compliant care home
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a CQC registered Manager in a nursing home
• Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back