Home Manager RGN/RMN
Horsham, West Sussex
£40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Small Disability Home | Great Benefits
A small private nursing home in the Horsham area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN with experience in care home management to lead the team and develop the service.
The home caters to adults of working age with learning and physical disabilities and provides a great environment for service users with a busy social calendar to ensure a good quality of life.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what our client is offering:
- Full time hours of 40 per week
- Day shifts only
- A great annual salary of £40,000
- A company pension scheme
- Subsidised meals, uniforms and staff accommodation
- Performance based bonus schemes
- Ongoing training and development programmes
As Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of the home, leading the team and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote the home within the local area to maintain occupancy and profitability.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Demonstrate proven management experience in an elderly nursing home setting, ideally within a very large home
- A strong leader and able to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management
- Excellent understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back