Home Manager RGN/RMN
Near Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
£55,000 - £65,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£55,000 - £65,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days Only | Disability, ABI & Elderly Care | Good CQC
A large care home in a village near Biggleswade currently requires an experienced Nurse Manager (RGN or RMN) to work as Home Manager and deliver effective leadership and management to the team.
The fully CQC compliant service provides specialist care to adults with brain injuries and neurological conditions in addition to offering elderly and dementia care in recently renovated surroundings.
Details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN role:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts
- A great annual salary ranging from £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
- Occasional night shifts may be required to provide emergency cover
- Duties split between clinical and supernumerary
As RGN/RMN Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Home Manager RGN/RMN position should be:
- NMC registered as an RGN/Adult Nurse or RMN/Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced in the management of a UK care home setting with a proven track record of success
- Ideally experienced in neurological/brain injury care
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of CQC essential standards and what is required to consistently achieve good ratings
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back