Home Manager RGN/RMN/Non-Nurse
Romford, Greater London
£52,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Mental Health
40 hrs | Days | Large General Elderly Care Home
A large elderly care home in Romford currently requires an experienced Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/Non-Nurse) to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Home Manager (RGN/RMN/Non-Nurse) post and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week on days
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £52,000 to £55,000
- An already fully CQC compliant service with modern facilities
As Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/Non-Nurse), you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
Applications will be considered from nurse and non-nurse qualified Care Home Managers and applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN OR have successfully completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
- Demonstrate proven experience in the management of a UK nursing home
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
- Experienced managing budgets and resources
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back