Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£40,000 p/a | Days | 40 hrs | Small Service | 10% KPI Based Bonus
A small private care home in a borders village near Oswestry currently requires an experienced Care Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what our client is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of £40,000
- A bonus of up to 10%, which is based on occupancy & compliance levels
- 40 hours per week
- Day shifts only
As Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD you will be responsible for the effective management of staff, budgets and resources in addition to driving forward improvements to achieve full regulatory compliance and ensuring service users receive a high-quality, safe and effective service.
Applicants for this Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced as a CQC/CSSIW Registered Manager - experienced Deputy Managers may also be considered
- Ideally have completed or are currently completing a recognised management award such as RMA, Diploma Level 5 or NVQ level 4
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliva Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back