Home Manager RGN/RMN
£50,000 - £60,000 per Annum
£50,000 - £60,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A privately owned and managed elderly and dementia care home in a village on the outskirts of Slough currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager with Nursing Home management experience to lead the team and develop the service.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers an excellent environment for service users, and as Home Manager your focus will be on maintaining the already good standards and striving for an “outstanding” CQC rating.
Details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN role and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- A fantastic working environment, with opportunities for training and development
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven experience working as Home Manager with a proven track record of success
- Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
- A strong leader with a passion for delivering the best possible standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back