Home Manager RGN/RMN/SVQ Level 5 + RMA
£50000 to £60000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Mental Health
£50000 to £60000 per annum (Up to NHS Band 8b Equivalent) | 40 hours per week | Days only |
An elderly care service in the Inverurie area has a vacancy for a Home Manager to lead their team.
This service offers round the clock care to service users and during the most recent inspection was found to be good or very good in all areas of assessment.
What the home is offering and details of this Home Manager:
• 40 hours per week
• Days only
• £50000 to £60000 per annum - Negotiable depending on experience (Up to NHS Band 8b Equivalent)
• A fantastic working environment
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What our client is looking for in a Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or completed a recognised qualification in Management in a Care setting such as Registered Managers Award / a minimum of SVQ3 level 5
• NMC registered if nurse qualified
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back