Home Manager RGN/RMN
£50,000 up to £55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£50,000 up to £55,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly nursing homes is required to lead a large, privately owned nursing home in Wilmslow.
The home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care in a home from home setting, with excellent facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- A great annual salary from £50,000 up to £55,000 depending on experience
- A fantastic working environment with a strong team to support your role
As RGN/RMN Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN Home Manager:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff and willing to lead from the floor, playing a visible and central role in the home
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back