£40000 to £45000 per annum (NHS Band 7 equivalent) | 40 hours per week | Days only | Great Benefits | Privately-owned care home
A privately-owned care home in the Tonypandy area is currently looking to recruit a Home Manager with RGN qualification to lead the team and develop the service.
The home offers round the clock nursing care and support packages to older adults with general medical/elderly frail nursing care needs and mental health conditions.
What is offered and details of this Home Manager position:
• 40 hours per week
• A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience (NHS Band 7 equivalent)
• Days only
• A fantastic working environment in a great home
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What our client is looking for in a Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.