Home Manager - RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5
£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
40 hrs p/wk | £30 - £35k p/a | Days only | Excellent CQC
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5) to lead a small residential care home in the Thetford area.
The salary offered for this full-time role is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, with working hours of 40 per week.
As Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5), you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants for this Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5) post should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed the Registered Manager’s Award/NVQ Level 4/Diploma/QCF Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
- From a strong background in elderly and dementia care
- Experienced in a senior or managerial post with a proven track record of success
- Strong working knowledge of current legislation and requirements in the care sector
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
- Computer literate
- Auditing skills
- Willing to learn and undertake on-going professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back