Home Manager RN or Non-Nurse
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£50,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£50,000 - £55,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Luxury Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits | Management Experience Essential
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a leading care group to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Care Home Manager to lead and develop their Stockport nursing home.
This is a luxury, fully CQC compliant home that offers 5* hotel style living in combination with round the clock nursing care packages, with state-of-the-art facilities and amenities throughout.
This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week on day shifts, with occasional evenings and weekends for quality monitoring purposes.
For this Home Manager position, the home is offering an excellent annual salary of £50,000 to £55,000 in addition to the following benefits:
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid (for Registered Nurses)
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
Applicants for this Home Manager (RN or Non-Nurse) position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN and/or have completed/are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
- From a strong background in elderly care, with proven experience running a private home with self-funding residents
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources and market and promote the home with high-end clientele
- A strong and inspirational leader of people, who can bring the best out of staff and build strong, effective teams
- A people person who is happy to spend time mixing with staff and residents out and about in the home, acting as a visible and proactive manager
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back