£60000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
NWJ571 – Home Manager
£60,000 per annum - Band 8b Equivalent | 40 Hrs - Days | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD qualifications considered | £2,000 welcome bonus
A very large elderly and dementia nursing home in Warrington currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Home Manager to lead their team and develop the service.
The service is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Cheshire.
Details of this Home Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• A fantastic salary offered at £60,000 per annum (Band 8b Equivalent) with a £2,000 welcome bonus.
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
What we are looking for in a Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• From a strong background in elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back