£40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
POJ2398 – Home Manager
£40,000 p/a – In line with NHS Band 7 | Full Time - Days | Good CQC | Private Care Home
A privately owned care home has a vacancy open for a Home Manager to help not only run the service but to help develop it too.
The Home provides general nursing, elderly and physical disability in younger adults support to residents from throughout the local area with modern facilities and a great team already in place and following a recent CQC inspection the home was found to be meeting all necessary standards and providing good standards of care and living.
Details of this Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full time contract working on day shifts.
• A competitive annual salary of £40,000 per annum which is line with NHS Band 7 salary earnings.
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing support from regional management
• Professional development opportunities and a fantastic working environment
As Home Manager, you will be reporting to the off-site Divisional Director and you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• The following qualifications are preferred – NMC qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD). A Diploma Level 7/Diploma Level 5, Registered Managers Award or NVQ 4.
• Non nurse qualified applicants will be considered.
• From a strong background in elderly care, with previous experience as a Nursing Home Registered Manager
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back