Hospice Inpatient Unit Team Leader RN
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£29,991 - £34,515 per Annum
Nursing Home, Hospital, Community
£29,991 - £34,515 p/a + Enhancements | Great Staff Benefits | 37.5 hrs | Mainly Mon - Fri
A specialist palliative care service in Leeds currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN to work as Hospice Inpatient Unit Team Leader.
The facility supports adults with terminal illnesses and those with life-limiting conditions, providing a home from home setting for patients with expert care.
Details of this Hospice Inpatient Unit Team Leader RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Usual working hours of Monday to Friday day shifts, with occasional nights and weekends required
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £29,991 to £34,515 depending on experience
- A private pension or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
- Enhanced sick, maternity and paternity pay
- 25 days annual leave which increases with length of service, and the option to buy/sell days
- Free uniforms, free parking and discounted refreshments
- Some excellent retail and lifestyle discounts
- Excellent training and development programmes and financial support in undertaking qualifications, with scope for career progression in an expanding service
- A range of support programmes, wellbeing initiatives and much more
As Hospice Inpatient Unit Team Leader RGN, you will provide effective clinical leadership and guidance to the nursing team, working to ensure the best possible patient experience.
Applicants for this Hospice Inpatient Unit Team Leader RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration
- At least 4 years post-registration experience, and experienced working at Senior Nurse level in a clinical setting
- Demonstrate some previous experience in palliative care
- Experienced managing clinical services and contributing to service development
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back