Hospice Staff Nurse
City of Westminster, Greater London
Up to £34,432 per Annum
Hospice & Palliative Care
Up to £34,432 per annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
An RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in palliative care and hospices is required to join a leading North London based hospice.
Details of this Hospice Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a flexible shift pattern
- An excellent annual salary of up to £34,432 depending on experience
- Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, a range of retail and leisure discounts and much more
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse, you will assess patients and will plan, implement and evaluate care for patients facing a range of conditions, including cancer, respiratory disease, heart failure and HIV. You will need to be ambitious, flexible, dynamic, motivated and energetic to join the team.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RN1
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge, with a specialist area of interest within palliative care
- Post-registration experience in oncology, HIV and in the management of complex, long-term conditions such as heart failure and respiratory disease
- A passion for providing the highest standards of nursing care
- You will be ambitious. dynamic and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back