£120,000 to £140,000 per Annum
£120K to £140K per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | ‘Outstanding’ CQC Rating
A leading private hospital in the Cambridge area is looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Registered Manager to join their team working as Hospital Director on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Hospital Director role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A very competitive annual salary of between £120,000 and £140,000
- Day Shifts
- 25 days annual leave, which increases with service
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free gym membership
- Ongoing learning and development
- A supportive team and work environment
The challenge for the successful candidate will be to maintain the existing business; whilst identifying opportunities for growth through the development of strong relationships in the local market, working closely with our consultant colleagues to jointly develop the services the hospital needs. NHS contracting is also an increasingly important factor for the Hospital. We are seeking an inspirational business leader - an individual who will enhance what we already do well.
What the hospital is looking for in a Hospital Director:
- Previous managerial experience at a senior level is essential where you have managed a p&l preferably in a healthcare setting
- Have managed & lead large teams and have an impressive track record in delivering business growth demonstrated through your entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to engage and build mutually beneficial relationships with medical professionals, consultants, GPs and Health Boards, partnering with them to provide growth opportunities for all.
- Excellent communication, time management, organisational and IT skills
- Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application. you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back