Hospital Pharmacy Manager
£45,000 to £55,000 per Annum
£45,000 to £55,000 per Annum | Full and Part Time Available | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Norwich area is looking for a GPHC Registered Pharmacist to join their pharmacy team on a full or part-time basis, you would be working as Hospital Pharmacy Manager.
About the Pharmacist role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract with both full and part-time hours available
- A competitive annual salary of between £45,000 and £55,000
- Day Shifts
- 35 days annual leave which is inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private health insurance and life assurance
- Free medical screening and onsite staff car park
- Employee rewards platform
As a Pharmacist you will provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines, advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards, promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service and provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation, accepted professional and ethical standards and clinical requirements.
What we’re looking for in a Pharmacist:
- GPHC Registered Pharmacist
- Post-graduation experience in a hospital environment
- Previous management experience and proven evidence of managing a team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- An ability to work well in a team as well as individually when needed
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back