Barnstaple, North Devon
£28,000 per Annum
£28,000 Annual Salary | 30 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly Care | Housing Management Experience Essential
A leading Barnstaple care charity is looking to recruit an experienced Housing Manager with experience in elderly care
The independent living service provides affordable apartments for older people in combination with a range of care and support services to enable residents to retain as much independence as possible for as long as possible.
Details of this Independent Living Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 30 hours per week, usually working weekday days
• A very competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000.
• Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
• A company pension scheme with employer contributions and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers plus several family friendly workplace policies
As Independent Living Manager, you will act as CQC Registered Manager for the regulated services provided and will manage a team which includes office staff, a Housing Officer and Activities Coordinators. You will coordinate and oversee all aspects of the service, ensuring residents receive all the care and support they need to enable them to live life to the full.
What we are looking for in an Independent Living Manager:
• Proven experience working as CQC Registered Manager in a care setting, with experience managing housing care for older people
• Have completed recognised qualifications in Health and Social Care and Leadership & Management (such as Diploma Level 5)
• Good knowledge and understanding of the social and healthcare needs of older people and demonstrate good working knowledge of all regulatory requirements in this sector
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and coordinate a diverse team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a passion for supporting older people
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back