Birmingham, West Midlands
£40,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Administration/Office-Based
£40,000 - £50,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Mon – Fri | Care Home Sector Experience Essential
A leading elderly care home provider with services throughout England & Wales is currently looking to recruit an experienced HR professional to work as HR Manager on a permanent basis.
The HR Manager will be responsible for all human resources matters, including recruitment, retention, employee relations and training & development for upwards of 400 members of staff based at Head Office and in care homes throughout the area.
Details of this HR Managerrole and the package on offer:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working Monday to Friday but with some flexibility requires
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- A great working environment with prospects for professional development and real job satisfaction
You will play a key role in coordinating and delivering a comprehensive HR service for all staff within the business, ensuring all matters are handled in accordance with best practices and employment legislation. Duties will include all aspects of staff recruitment, performance management and in the complex case management of any staff grievances, disciplinary action and sickness/absence management, in addition to leading on general administration and reporting duties.
What we are looking for:
- Have completed a Level 5 CIPD qualification and have at least 5 years’ experience in HR, ideally having experience in healthcare and multisite HR, with good working knowledge of current employment legislation and best practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to build positive, professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, effectively manage conflicts and work well under pressure
- Good IT skills, including with Microsoft Office programmes
- Well organised and with good planning skills and attention to detail, having experience in data collection and reporting and able to prioritise tasks and effectively solve problems
- A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes and able to travel to sites throughout the business as required
- Willing to learn, develop and grow with the organisation and participate in innovative ways of working
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back