HR People Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£27,740 per Annum
Mental Health, Administration/Office-Based
£27,740 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Mon – Fri | Adult Social Care | Experience Essential
A charity based in Leeds which provides a range of services within the social care sector currently has a full-time vacancy for a HR People Partner to join their head office.
The charity provides community-based support services to a diverse mix of people, with services including housing support, mental health and domestic violence support and training to people from West Yorkshire and further afield.
Details of this HR People Partner role and the package on offer:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, although flexible working opportunities are available
- A competitive annual salary of £27,740
- A great working environment with prospects for professional development and real job satisfaction
You will play a key role in supporting a comprehensive HR service, ensuring all matters are handled in accordance with best practices and employment legislation. Duties will include supporting with all aspects of staff recruitment, performance management and in the case management of any staff grievances, disciplinary action and sickness/absence management, in addition to general administration and reporting duties.
What we are looking for:
- Have completed a Level 5 CIPD qualification and have previous experience in a general HR setting, with recruitment and selection experience and good understanding of employment law
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to build positive, professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
- Good IT skills, including with Microsoft Office programmes
- Well organised and with good planning skills and attention to detail, having experience in data collection and reporting and able to prioritise tasks
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Sarah Ibbotson at SYK Recruitment now on 07707 281657 or 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back