Imaging Lead (Diagnostic Radiographer)
Up to £40,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Radiography
Up to £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare services currently requires an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with a background in management to work as Imaging Lead in their hospital in Lincoln.
Details of this Imaging Lead/Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary up to £40,000
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Imaging Lead, you will provide leadership and strategic direction to the department, managing and developing the service delivery in the department, whilst also acting as a member of the Senior Management Team in the hospital.
Candidates for this Imaging Lead/Diagnostic Radiographer role should meet the following specification:
- Degree/Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography with current HCPC registration
- Extensive management experience within a multimodality imaging department
- Positive, proactive leadership style with the ability to motivate and lead a strong team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret data and make sound, informed decisions
- Awareness of budgetary and financial management systems and processes in the private healthcare sector
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back