Infection Control Specialist - 3 Month FTC
£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Hospital, Non-nursing, Community
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | 3 Month FTC | IP&C Policy & Practice Review | Great Staff Benefits
A leading London care group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Infection Control Specialist to review and update IP&C policies and procedures in preparation for a second wave of Covid-19.
Details of this Infection Control Specialist position and what is on offer:
- A fixed-term, temporary contract to work 37.5 hours per week for up to 3 months
- A competitive salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000
- A great staff benefits programme which includes financial benefits, discounts, free meals whilst on duty and much more
- Paid mileage
The role will involve working with leadership teams at Head Office and at sites throughout London and the South East and you will ensure that policies and procedures at all levels in the organisation meet the highest standards to minimise risk and cross-contamination.
You will also play a key role in training staff on the updated procedures and ensuring that they are being effectively implemented.
What we are looking for in an IP&C Specialist:
- An experienced Health and Social Care professional with substantial IP&C experience
- Have completed an accredited Certificate in Infection Control and a BICS Certificate
- Experienced undertaking practice improvement projects and educating staff
- Able to work remotely/from home
- A driver with access to a vehicle and able to travel to sites across Greater London, Essex and East Sussex
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back