Infection Prevention and Control Lead - Nurse Qualified
£46,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£46,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a)| 37.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits |
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit an experienced and committed Infection Prevention and Control Lead to join the team in their hospital in Glasgow.
Details of this Infection Prevention and Control Lead vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days only
• An excellent annual salary of £46,000
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Infection Prevention and Control Lead, your role with be to ensure Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) is addressed in all areas of the hospital and reflected throughout all activity related to healthcare provision.
What our client is looking for in an Infection Prevention and Control Lead:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Good leadership skills
• Previous experience working in IPC role and working within the acute healthcare sector
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back