Infection Prevention and Control Lead
Orpington, Greater London
£21,528 per Annum
£21,528 p/a | 22.5 hrs | Days | Great Benefits
A Registered Nurse with extensive experience within Infection Prevention and Control is required by a leading private hospital in Bromley to work as Infection Prevention and Control Lead on a part-time basis.
In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Clinical Services to develop, audit and improve procedures, ensuring risk analysis and assessments are thoroughly carried out and regularly reviewed.
You will ensure all hospital staff complete mandatory Infection Control training and you will be heavily involved with the compilation and face to face delivery of this training.
What the hospital is offering the successful Infection Prevention and Control Lead RGN/ODP & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary of £21,528
- Part time hours of 22.5 per week
- Day shifts only
- Excellent staff benefits package
Applicants for this Infection Prevention and Control Lead should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Proven experience working in an acute healthcare setting, with extensive experience in infection control
- Ideally have completed a post registration qualification in Infection Prevention and Control
- Have completed a teaching and assessing qualification such as ENB998 or a recognised equivalent
- Strong leadership and communication skills, demonstrating clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back