Infection Prevention and Control Lead RGN
Tower Hamlets, East London
£45,000 per Annum
Up to £45,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits
An RGN with extensive experience within Infection Prevention and Control is required by a Central London Private Hospital to work as Infection Prevention and Control Lead.
Details of this Infection Prevention and Control Lead RGN position:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £45,000
- 37.5 hours per week on days only
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Private healthcare
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Clinical Services to develop, audit and improve procedures, ensuring risk analysis and assessments are thoroughly carried out and regularly reviewed.
You will ensure all hospital staff complete mandatory Infection Control training and you will be heavily involved with the compilation and face to face delivery of this training.
Applicants for this Infection Prevention and Control Lead RGN should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Have completed a post registration qualification in Infection Prevention and Control with specialist experience in a senior role in this area
- Have completed a teaching and assessing qualification such as ENB998 or a recognised equivalent
- Strong leadership and communication skills, demonstrating clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back