Infection Prevention & Control Lead Nurse (FTC)
Sutton, Greater London
£40,000 - £50,000 per Annum
£40,000 - £50,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – No Nights | Great Staff Benefits | L&D Prospects
An experienced RN1/Adult Nurse with a background in infection prevention and control is required to work as Infection Prevention & Control Lead Nurse of a leading Leicester hospital.
Details of this Infection Prevention & Control Lead Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A fixed term contract for 6 months to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Infection Prevention & Control Lead Nurse, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of IP&C strategies, training, policies and plans and will promote best practices throughout the hospital, including in the development of antibiotic prescribing policies, food hygiene practices, cleaning of facilities, decontamination and estates management.
What the hospital is looking for in an Infection Prevention & Control Nurse:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Working towards or have completed post-graduate/MSc level studies in Infection Prevention & Control with significant experience and expertise working in IP&C
- Substantial post-registration experience in an acute healthcare setting and demonstrate good working knowledge of NICE guidelines on clinical pre-assessment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to build positive working relationships with colleagues at all levels in addition to being able to confidently and teach and share information and clinical knowledge
- A positive and proactive approach and driven to deliver a high-quality, safe clinical service to patients
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back